Kole Management, an equal opportunity employer, is regularly on the lookout for professional, courteous and capable individuals for the following positions:
Manages an apartment community. Previous Property Manager’s experience generally required.
Leases apartments & provides excellent customer service to current apartment residents. Requires strong sales, marketing and customer service skills.
Generally must be CFC (air conditioning) certified, have supervisory experience and a range of electrical, plumbing, sheet rock & other general repair skills.
Must have a range of AC, electrical, plumbing, sheet rock & other general repair skills.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Major medical insurance and 100% company paid dental and life insurance.
- Monthly bonus program for full time employees based on financial performance
- 401(K) investment program
- Generous vacation plan
- Opportunities for advancement – we aim to promote from within
We gladly accept applications for future positions. If you are a professional, courteous and dedicated worker, and would like to be considered in confidence for employment with Kole Management, please complete the application in its entirety and email it with your resume to HR@KoleMC.com. Applications and resumes can also be faxed to 912-232-6770, attention Human Resources.